I live in the Houston area with my husband, our three year old son, and a terrier named Ariel. I enjoy video games (primarily fantasy RPGs like Skyrim), cooking, and fantasizing about projects on Pinterest I'll never have time to complete. I work full time as a software developer for MD Anderson Cancer Center. In addition to providing a rewarding career, I find web development to be personally fulfilling, allowing me to generate web applications and content for any number of personal interests.
- Loni @Bryan: This project has really turned into a monster. I think it was so difficult striping it that I haven't been eager to stain/paint. My […] 6 months ago
- Bryan This is random, but you mentioned wine-lover on your front page. Try MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir Sonoma. Also Wente Riva Ranch Chardonnay […] 6 months ago
- Bryan I did this to a coffee table a while back. I think the sanding is the worst of it but staining is a pain too. It depends on the color you […] 6 months ago
- Tarilyn Gaa! I'm glad you're not blind! The grain of that wood is lovely though. 7 months ago
- Loni That is an awesome idea, Tarilyn. "Stripper... for your table... maybe for your bed... maybe for your bathroom counter." 7 months ago